Blow protector for standard hose
The blow protector, BLOCK, shuts off the air flow if a fitting comes loose from a pressurized hose, or if the hose is cut off. This minimizes the risk of injuries to personnel and damage to the workpiece or the surroundings.
Features & benefits
- Shuts off air in pressurized hoses when cut off or when fitting comes loose, to minimize injuries
- Wide range of flow capacities, all Atlas Copco tools can be equipped with a blow protector
- Automatic reset if the BLOCK has shut off the air flow, for easy use
- Makes the workplace safer and reduces risk of injury
- The air flow, hose length and hose sizes must all be within the recommended range in order to choose the correct blow protector. The second hose is only used when hoses longer than 20 m are used. The second hose will always be 20 m and the first hose will be cut to the right length.